- Melton Mowbray - 01664 568 811
- St Albans - 01727 845 706
- Milton Keynes - 01908 630 169
The first step of your journey to a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile is a thorough assessment which may include moulding your teeth. Once we identify your needs, we can then work towards planning your bespoke treatment.
Financial circumstances should not be an obstacle to a healthy and beautiful smile! Our mission is to provide you with an affordable yet high-quality treatment that fits your budget
For your privacy and following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), our referral form is encrypted. Please click the button below to fill it in.Professional Referral
|Periodontics & Implants||£175.00|
|Dr Craxford - GENERAL DENTISTRY|
|New Patient- Adult Exam (incl 2 initial X-Rays).||£150|
|New Patient-Child Exam.||£75.00|
|Adult Exam inc (Existing Pts).||£130.00|
|Kids Fissure Sealant Per Tooth.||£75.00|
|White Composite Fillings.||£300.00|
|Gold Inlays (Excl Price of Gold).||£850.00|
|Gold Crown (Excl Price of Gold).||£850.00|
|Alloy Bonded Crown (Excl Crown).||£850.00|
|Simple Acrylic Denture (1-4 Teeth).||£650.00|
|Simple Acrylic Denture (5-8 Teeth).||£850.00|
|Simple Acrylic Denture (9-12 TEETH).||£1,000.00|
|Simple Cobalt Chrome Denture (1-4 Teeth).||£1,350.00|
|Simple Cobalt Chrome Denture (5-8 Teeth).||£1,700.00|
|Simple Cobalt Chrome Denture (9-12 Teeth).||£2,000.00|
|Full Acrylic Denture (Per Arch).||£1,400.00|
|Full Cobalt Chrome Denture (Per Arch).||£1,850.00|
|SPECIALISTS ENDODONTICS TREATMENT|
|Incisor/Canine (Incl X-Ray).||£800.00|
|Premolar (Incl X-Ray).||£850.00|
|Molar (Inc Xray).||£880.00|
|Specialist Endodontic Surgery||£1,200.00|
|Bitewing OR Periapical X-Ray.||£35.00|
|CT Scan per jaw.||£160.00|
|Periodontics & Implantology|
|Non-surgical therapy (per quadrant)||£280.00|
|Tooth Whitening (Full Mouth).||£750.00|
|Bone & Gum regenerative surgery||£850.00|
|Single tooth Implant + Crown||£2,975.00|
|All-on-4 (Full Arch)||£17,000.00|
|Basic sinus Lift||£350.00|
|Advanced sinus Lift||£1,000.00|
|Non surgical (Perio)||£440.00/hr|
|Perio Plastic Surgery||£1,500+ per tooth tunnelling technique|
|Fixed braces (child) per arch||£3,500.00|
|Fixed braces (adult).||£4,900.00|
|Lingual braces (adult).||£7,695.00|
|Retainers (Per Arch).||£250.00|
|Ortho Consult (Adult).||£150.00|
|Ortho Consult (Child).||£130.00|
|Extraction (soft tissue)||£250.00|
|Socket Preservation (bone regeneration)||£375.00|
|30 min visit||£90.00|
|45 min visit||£120.00|
|60 min visit||£150.00|
|Fissure Sealant (Per tooth)||£45.00|
|Three or more canals||£875.00|
- Loose Band, Bracket or Appliance: If a band, bracket or appliance becomes loose, don’t be alarmed. If it is still attached to the wire, leave it in place. If uncomfortable, place wax on it.
- Poking or protruding wire: Try to place the wire back in place with tweezers. If a wire protrudes or is irritating, use the eraser end of a pencil or a cotton bud to push the wire so that it is flat against the tooth.
- If the wire cannot be moved into a comfortable position, cover the end with wax, a cotton ball or a piece of sugarless chewing gum.
- Discomfort: It is normal for a patient to have discomfort for a day or two after braces are adjusted. Reassure the patient that the discomfort is both normal and temporary and encourage soft foods. We generally recommend that you take analgesics such as Paracetamol or Ibuprofen. This, of course is the protocol only if there are no known allergies to these medications.
- Spacing: If you notice small spaces developing between your teeth while you have braces on, do not panic! This is not an emergency, and is usually normal and expected as teeth move into various positions particularly in the initial stages of treatment. The spaces will eventually close.
- Missing Separators: If a rubber spacer or separator falls out, this is not an emergency and we recommend you call us during the practice opening hours. You could try to replace it yourself by threading a couple of pieces of floss through it and then pulling it under and up between the teeth then removing the floss.
- Food Caught Between Teeth: This is not an emergency, but can be a little uncomfortable or embarrassing. It is easily fixed with a piece of dental floss or a small interproximal toothbrush to dislodge the food caught between the teeth and braces.