- Melton Mowbray - 01664 568 811
- St Albans - 01727 845 706
- Milton Keynes - 01908 630 169
Specialist in Periodontics (Including Implant Dentistry) required to join our team at The Dental Specialists, in St Albans.
- 1 day per week –
- Excellent earning opportunity
- Scope to increase days
- Experienced support team
- Smart and fully equipped modern practice including CBCT/Microscope
The Dental Specialists, St Albans Centre for Excellence is part of our group of highly regarded referral practices offering a wide range of specialist treatments along with general dentistry. We have an experienced support team on site to ensure that our specialists can focus on clinical matters delivering the best possible solutions for our patients.
We are located close to the St Albans city center, with easy access to motorways and stations. Our facilities are smart, well equipped and well presented.
We are part of a family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices in Milton Keynes and Melton Mowbrary. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Dental Specialists, St Albans, please press apply or contact us on 07540 899984. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Dental Specialists, St Albans, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
Dental Nurse (Full Time)
We have a requirement for a full-time Dental Nurse at our fully private practice Dental Specialists in St Albans, near the City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your experience by working with experienced Specialists and well-established clinicians.
What can Dental Specialists, St Albans Care offer you as a Dental Nurse:
- Full-time hours available – (Negotiable depending on experience)
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD/any additional training costs covered
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- Competitive rate plus excellent benefits, including a Pension Scheme
As a Dental Nurse:
· You will need to be qualified and GDC registered
· You will be a team player and a good communicator who thrives upon delivering excellent standards of patient care
· You will drive to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey in line with Dental Specialists St Albans Visions and Values
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
· A Standard Operating Procedure which we review on a weekly basis in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations
· Full training for all colleagues on new processes
· New equipment in place to manage infection control. We have installed air Purifiers and air exchange units in our surgeries to provide the best possible environment for our teams and patients.
· certified PPE
If you would like to find out more about this Dental Nurse vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
about us contact us